The official start of spring is just weeks away and I don't know about you but I'm ready for warmer temperatures. I'll admit, I did my share of whining this winter when Florida temperatures dipped into the upper 50's and low 60's during the day and in the low 40's at night. This Florida girl has thin blood!
With spring in mind I created this fancy fold card thatI'm calling a Double Front Fold Card. Special thanks to my team member, Shirley Gill, for sharing this fabulous fold with me.
March 10th is the last day to order your March Studio Stamps in the Mail which will include the Going Global stamp set and the pre-cut supplies to create 8 cards; 2 each of 4 designs, embellishments and a PDF tutorial with pictures - shipped right to your home so you can stamp with me! Details HERE.
- Bermuda Bay cardstock (base) is cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White cardstock (insert) is cut 5 1/4" x 8"
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock (cut 2) is cut 3" x 3 1/2"
- Whisper White cardstock (cut 2) is cut 2 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- 18" of Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon
- 5" of Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Cotton Ribbon