March 27th is Easter Sunday and I love creating baskets for my three great nephews. Well, Boo gets one, too. Yes, yes, I still put a basket together for her! Her basket isn't big or expensive but I love putting in her favorite peeps marshmallow treats and a Starbucks gift card.
I also love to give out small candy favors to family and friends. But, if you're like me, your desire to give is greater than your budget. This is what makes today's project so helpful. Although I've created my favor with an Easter theme this pattern could easily be adapted to weddings, showers and graduation favors.
Following the video in this post, you will find the pattern for the mini cup, cutting dimensions for the holder and a link to the online company where I purchased the mini cups and lids.
Mini cups can be purchased HERE.
Mini cup lids can be purchased HERE.
- Cut cardstock 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Score at 1 1/4" on all four sides
- Cut two pieces of cardstock each 2 3/4" x 8"
- Score both pieces, 2" from one end
- Whisper White cardstock for image is cut 2" x 2"
- Pear Pizzazz cardstock is cut 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"