Mark your calendar for this Sunday, June 11th at 8PM EST - 5PM PST - 6PM MST - 7PM CST!
I will be LIVE on my Facebook page HERE with a demonstration, tips and interactive fun. Join me - it's FREE!
Be sure to "like" my Facebook page so you don't miss the live notifications! Click HERE.
The weather is perfect for being outside. Here in Florida we have been enjoying a light breeze which makes the 90 degree temperatures bearable.
I've seen lots of motorcycles and RV's on the roads recently. Most of the schools in our area are now on summer break and family's are enjoying the start of their vacations.
Today's tutorial is a great way to kick off the summer - and a great way for you to try out the new Wood Textures Designer Paper!
I've included written instructions below for those of you using a mobile device. I also have a free PDF tutorial available for those that would like to download and save this project for a later day.
Don't forget to check out my Project PDF Tutorial Library for more project tutorials that feature complete card collections and fancy folds. Click HERE to view the library.
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp–One Wild Ride (Wood 141721), (Clear 141724)
- Paper–Early Espresso (119686); Crumb Cake (120953); Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (144177)
- Ink – Early Espresso (126974); Crumb Cake (126975)
- Other - 5/8" Burlap Ribbon (141487); Best Badge Punch (140633); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Early Espresso (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in
- Early Espresso (layer): 2 ¼” x 4”
- Early Espresso: scrap for badge
- Crumb Cake (layer): 4" x 5 1/4" (cut 2, 1 will be for the inside of the card)
- Designer Paper Stack: 2" x 3 3/4"
- Designer Paper: scrap for badge
- Designer Paper (inside strip) ½” x 5 ¼”
- Ribbon: 6"
- Stamp the speckled stamp image randomly on the Crumb Cake layer using Crumb Cake ink.
- Adhere the raw ends of the Burlap Ribbon around the top portion of the Crumb Cake Base. Adhere this layer to the card base.
- Stamp the motorcycle using Early Espresso ink on the designer paper layer. Adhere it to the Early Espresso layer. Adhere the layers to the card base, positioning the image closer to the lower right corner, providing room for the badge.
- Stamp the badge image using Early Espresso ink on the designer paper scrap. Cut around the badge, close to the stamped outline.
- Punch a badge using Early Espresso scrap. Adhere it to the back of the designer paper badge. Adhere the badge using Dimensionals to the upper left corner of the stamped image.
- Inside of card: Adhere the ½” strip to the bottom of the Crumb Cake inside layer, leaving ½” border. Adhere this layer to the inside of the card.
Want to craft but feel like you don’t have the right supplies? Sign up for Paper Pumpkin! The introductory price is $14.96 per month. Each month's kit includes a free stamp set along with a new color ink spot and pre-cut supplies.
Plus, my subscribers receive my Paper Pumpkin Parade - a collection of alternate project tutorials each month - for FREE! Take a peek at past month's alternates HERE.
Skip the preparation and jump to the fun!
- Offer valid only through June 10th, 11:50 PM (MT)
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions only - no pre-paid subscriptions for this special offer.
- The 25% discount is applied to 1 kit per month for the first 3 months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month's kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- Get started! Enter the promo code, STARTHERE. Click HERE to subscribe.