Mark your calendar for this Sunday, June 11th at 8PM EST - 5PM PST - 6PM MST - 7PM CST!
Each month I eagerly wait for the mailman to deliver my Paper Pumpkin kit.
What's inside is always a surprise! Most months there are cards. Some months there are 3D projects.
The best part is that each month I receive a new stamp set. It's a great way to build my inventory each month, without an added expense. The kit also includes a new ink each month and all the pre-cut supplies and embellishments to finish the project. You only need scissors! There's no cutting, scoring or measuring. Everything is done so I can skip to the fun part!
I also enjoy coming up with several alternate project ideas from each month's kit. Those projects are photographed, a PDF tutorial created and shared with my Paper Pumpkin subscribers for free. I call it my Paper Pumpkin Parade! It's one great alternate idea after another - and my way of saying 'thank you' for their subscription.
The May Paper Pumpkin kit was called Sprinkled with Love. Here's a peek at what we got!
And here's a sneak peek of the alternate project ideas!
You can see sneak peeks alternatives from prior month's kits HERE.
And the best part is that Paper Pumpkin is on sale right now! From now through June 10th you can subscribe for June, July and August at 25% off. Only $14.96 (plus sales tax - shipping is already included in that price!) you will receive a new kit each month, all pre-cut and ready for you to enjoy. Oh, and free stamp sets and ink, too!
- Offer valid only through June 10th, 11:50 PM (MT)
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions only - no pre-paid subscriptions allowed for this special offer.
- The 25% discount is applied to 1 kit per month for the first 3 months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month's kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- Get started! Enter the promo code, STARTHERE. Click HERE to subscribe.