Since my Spotlight Live with Lisa event on September 17th,I've had numerous requests to open my next round of Studio Stamps in the Mail (SSITM) sooner than the October 3rd.
During that event I used the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch to create an adorable indian. This Bundle is my favorite in the Holiday Catalog and I know you're going to love it too! If you've missed the Spotlight Live with Lisa event you can view it HERE.
So, beginning today - you can order your SSITM - but remember, ordering is for ONE WEEK ONLY!
In addition, I have TWO different PDF tutorials in my library for this Bundle.
October's Studio Stamps in the Mail (SSITM)
"Cookie Cutter Christmas"
Orders accepted between TODAY, September 21st - September 28th ONLY!
This Online Class includes:
- Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set (clear mount) AND Cookie Cutter Builder Punch**
- Free materials to make 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs - pre-cut cardstock, pre-punched pieces not part of the cookie cutter builder punch, designer paper, glitter, embellishments and envelopes are all included.
- Exclusive class video will be emailed to your PayPal address. View the video over and over again and whenever you'd like. I will walk you through the entire process of making each card.
- Exclusive PDF tutorial will be emailed to you. The tutorial includes step by step instructions for each of the cards with an array of pictures. Some people prefer to read, versus watching a video, so I've got you covered!
- Exclusive Live with Lisa event - details HERE!
- Delivered right to your home! Postage is included and everything comes in one package!
** If you already have some of the supplies, you're welcome to make substitutions. Just let me know when you order.
- Ink pads: Crumb Cake, Real Red and Early Espresso
You will need the following items, not included in this kit, to complete your cards:
Click HERE to order this SSITM Bundle
Click HERE to order the Add-On Option
Click HERE if you want just the PDF tutorial for this class
Q: What is this?
A: SSITM is perfect for those that can't attend a class due to distance or scheduling. This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment! You will receive the featured stamp set (clear mount or photopolymer), ink pad(s) and pre-cut supplies to create 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs. I also include envelopes, embossed images, pre-punched pieces that are not part of the product bundle and embellishments - all neatly organized. Step by step instructions, a video link and pictures are sent to the address on your PayPal account, via email, once payment has been received. You will need your own clear blocks and basic stamping supplies. Details of what you need are listed above.
This program is only available in the United States.
Q: What if I don't have a product on the supply list that you used?
A: No problem! Adapting projects to your current inventory is easier than you think. Often times you will have a supply closely related to what I've used. You may place an order for the identical products through my online store. When you place an order in my online store you qualify for my REWARDS program, too.
Q: How much do Studio Stamps in the Mail cost?
A: The price will vary each month based upon that month's featured stamp set/bundle.
Q: When can I expect to receive my stamps and supplies?
A: The entire package will be sent either Priority Mail. You can expect to receive your SSITM package approximately 10 days after the ordering deadline.
Q: What if I already own some of the products in this month's SSITM?
A: No problem! You can substitute them for other product(s). Email me and I will provide you with a dollar value for your substitution(s). If you fail to provide your choice of substitutions by the SSITM deadline, your order will be placed as noted.